Saturday, March 1, 2008

Becoming Marsha
















I am cocooning this weekend with a very sick child. She has been out of school since Wednesday with spiking fevers, flu and an ear infection. I've never seen her this sick. I'm hoping that as the day progresses she will show significant improvement...

In between teaching and nursing (myself & the kid) I have been reading, studying and making visuals for the presentation next week.

I have been reading Impro: Improvisation and the Theatre in addition to my McLuhan collection. I have been watching Mcluhan's Wake and listening to Zenprov a wonderful podcast by the Chicago Improv Associates that combines lessons in improvisation with Zen mindfulness. Much to do before I get on the train for Newark on Monday - so I will probably not have a chance to post again until I leave for Oslo.

No comments: